2 month checkup
Will had his 2 month checkup yesterday. Dr. Goodwin was very positive and said our baby is doing great! He weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces which means he has more than doubled his weight since birth. That was exciting for me to hear because I was so worried about his size when he was born. I'm happy to see chubby legs now instead of bony knees. He also had his vaccination shots which wasn't as bad as I had built up in my mind. He let out one loud wail and I only welled up with tears. He was a bit fussy last night so we gave him Tylenol (thanks Trish!) every four hours to help with the pain. He sure loves grape flavor! He sucks that dropper dry every time.
One of the many things I knew I would miss about teaching was seeing a child's eyes light up when they understood a concept. But nothing compares to those moments when William smiles at me.
One of the many things I knew I would miss about teaching was seeing a child's eyes light up when they understood a concept. But nothing compares to those moments when William smiles at me.
Comments
but i'm so glad that i am able to be informed through this wonderful blog!!