Yes We Can


I am looking forward to the next four years and congratulate Barack Obama for his victory and for running such a successful campaign. I also congratulate the African Americans in our country. With all they've been through throughout history, it's about time we have an African American president.

Comments

ABick said…
amen to that.
i love that i'm able to say again:
"i'm proud to be an American."
Change is coming and i'm THRILLED!
Anonymous said…
I have heard many people saying "I can finally say that I'm proud to be an American". And I can say that I'm sooo glad I live in California because the day after Election Day I felt free and liberated to relish in Obama's victory. After all, pretty much everyone around me was also relishing in the victory! Whoo hoo!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!