Sorry!





We are in between internet services so here are some pics to enjoy until we can post regularly again.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
too too too too too sweet.
Tara said…
I'm so glad to finally see some new pictures!!!! Thanks! (Jacqie's here and says hello and she loved your pictures!!! And that she loves that you are Barack supporters!!!!!!)
Amelia said…
Aaaah! So glad to see pictures and the double bonus of seeing the cute coat and matching mittens and hat! Hooray! Hope you guys are well. Maybe I'll call Sunday?
ABick said…
thank heavens! i was having baby will withdrawls! :( what a beautiful baby! he is looking bigger! way to go will!
Sophia said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo cute! Lovin those jeans on him!
The Gaston's said…
Yeah... I found your cute blog!! Look at your adorable baby! Things look like they are going great!! What a beautiful family.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!