There is no place like it.

"Have I died and gone to heaven?"
"Nope. It's just home."

And there is no place like it. We took Will from the hospital to his first pediatric appointment and all the nurses fell in love with him. He passed everything with flying colors. The doctor checked him out from head to toe and confirmed what we have been telling you all.... that he is perfect. 

He is sleeping in his crib right now and he is doing just fine. The first picture is a great picture of Will after he had eaten his first meal at home and he was so content just to be held and hang out with mom and dad. Dad sang him a song with his ukulele and mom cried and we were just so doggone happy that you wouldn't believe it. 

William weighs 5 pounds and 11 ounces now. He ate 53 ccs tonight. 
Thank you everybody for the calls and comments.

Comments

ABick said…
way to go baby boy! i love you little willie...can't wait to see you in all my cute little outfits!
and for the new parents, i'm so so happy for you guys that you little guy is happy, healthy and home! love you guys!
Lisa B. said…
What a darling baby. Cannot wait to hang out with little Will.
Amelia said…
Great. Now I'm crying too. Over here, they sometimes refer to this period as the "babymoon" because there is just that much love. Enjoy this special time.
Anonymous said…
yayyyy! so excited that he's home with you guys now =) i can't wait to see him.
he is so most def the most beautiful baby i have ever seen!
love ya guys!
Trish said…
Cute welcome home poster! :) Congrats to the happy family! I am so excited for you to be home (mostly so you can hang out more with me) !!! He is so precious and sweet.
DiaNe said…
three days to go! Lesley, are you so nervous???
April said…
He is so beautiful just like his mama. I am so happy for the both of you Welcome to motherhood!!!
The Smith crew said…
How I am crying just thinking of you three finally home together and Isaac singing, I would be in heaven too! LOL!!!!!!By the way, that little crooked smile picture of Will looks just like his Dad1
Anonymous said…
OH MY GOSH! That face is sooooo Isaac! Lesley, are you sure you had somethin' to do with this?!?! Will is precious & I'm so glad you are home together. You all take care of each other. :) kg
Leah said…
congratulations on your precioius little boy! I'm so glad everything is going well now!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!