Our Little Man

I love this video of our little man.  I love our William so much and Isaac is the cutest dad.  This film was taken while Isaac burped him in the isolette.  The update on Will's health:  We need to get him off the IV so the plan is alternate breast and bottle with feedings and get him to do a full feeding with each one.  I want him to really be his father's son and pig out so he can come home.  Enjoy this video--it shows his handsome face which I think looks exactly like Isaac's.

Comments

Amelia said…
Miriam says he is "cute and lovely" Evie says "baby" I say, keep posting pics of this adorable baby.
ABick said…
aunt abbey says such a sweet beautiful tiny baby!! I also say, he definitely looks like isaac! congrats again guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!