New Toy

My friend Kristin gave Will the cutest rainforest bouncer seat. Yesterday I buckled Will in it while I took a shower.  He loved it!  Later I put him in it again and shot this sweet video.    

Comments

ABick said…
welcome to my world!! and what a wonderful world it is! music that won't leave your head for months, and smiles, hugs, burrows and laughs that won't leave your head ever...i'm so happy for guys! what a beautiful baby...
Amelia said…
More baby says Evie. Miriam says, "I love him"

PS What a cute hat! Who made it??
Amelia said…
PS Did you see I started a blog for Dad and Dana?
www.louisianabicks.blogspot.com

Go leave a comment so they will go for it.
Isaac said…
The NICU gave us the hat. A gracious grandmother knitted a bunch of tiny caps and donated them to the hospital. I love the cap too. The pediatrician says to keep a cap on him and wrapped up in three blankets so his body doesn't have to burn extra calories to keep warm.

What a great idea for Dad and Dana! Have you heard of skype? I think that would be a great way to stay connected too.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!