Fun Times with Will

Here are some fun pictures and videos of William. We love him so much. 
Sleeping at the park like a vagrant. 
(The trick is to cuddle up with the other vagrants.)
Chillin' with Grandma
Grandma comes to visit Will everyday while Mommy rests.
Hangin' with the padres at the park



Pumping Iron (plastic) like it's my job

Comments

Amelia said…
When I saw that title, I thought, "what have they got that poor little baby doing now?" and yep, the signs are all there, letting him sleep at the park, pushing him into a career (weightlifter? Really?) your parenting skills are already starting to slide... pull it together Isley!
PS Your baby is dang cute.
ABick said…
haha that is awesome!!
way to go mama visiting my baby everyday! just wait isley--when i'm home, you won't be able to keep me away! :D
love you guys!
Lisa B. said…
dang darling boy. I love seeing his awake times these days--pretty soon he's going to bust out a dazzling smile and laugh at all of these shenanigans.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!