Communist Manipesto

Steve Colbert expresses how we feel about this socialism garbage.



Comments

ABick said…
i love colbert...i love that we have comedians here who can make fun of politics but still get the point across...
DiaNe said…
this made me laugh after a long day of no laughter. A million thanks.
Lisa B. said…
yep. this is a good one.
Andrea said…
Interesting "discussion" between you and Sarah. You guys should watch this 20/20: http://www.vimeo.com/2052724
It was so great to have somebody in the media really tell it like it is.
Isaac said…
Lesley says:
I've personally elected to not watch John Stossell's specials on 20/20 after a very misleading program he did on public education a few years ago. I think he is far too negative and to put it simply, a creep. I depend on NPR (90.1 FM) as my source of media to really tell me like it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!