Adorable William

Isaac and I left the hospital last night.  William is still there deciding if he wants to come home or not.  I think he does because he is not in his isolette anymore and is eating like a champ.  My mom and sister came and cleaned our apartment and picked up some items at the store for us.  It was soooooo nice to come home to a clean place and not have to worry about going to the store.  Families are the best!  We love Will so much and we've watched his photos in a slideshow three times this morning.  

Comments

ABick said…
he really is quite adorable! even the fabulous diane pritchett says so!! i'm glad that your home is clean and stocked, but if only that little boy could see it...but my nephew is a fighter! he'll be there before ya know it!
Amelia said…
We are checking (and praying) all the time for news of Baby Will's arrival home.

We love you guys.
The Smith crew said…
Yeah for William! When I saw how good he was doing last night, I figured he would be coming home soon! The kids are kinda bummed about not seeing him, but they understand that he needs to stay healthy and strong! Love ya!
Mel said…
Ah, he is so sweet! Welcome to our cool world Will!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!