William Steven Bickmore

Lesley checked into the hospital and she was already dilated to a 5. William Steven Bickmore was born at 1:55 at 5'5"and 19" long. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Lesley is a champ she only got the "test dose" of the epidural and she was already at a 9. He has a low blood sugar problem so they have him in the NICU now and they are going to bring his blood sugar up. He is healthy and strong but he is a tiny little super guy. We love him and here is a video of his very first test. I tell ya they are starting to test kids younger and younger.

Comments

Rachael said…
Oh my goodness. Congratulations I can't beleive you were already a 5. Welcome to the world little one. And congrats to the great parents.
Garrett Gang said…
Yeay!!! We can't wait to meet our newest little family member!!

I bet Kelly is getting more anxious now!

Congrats!! We love you all!!
Garrett Gang said…
You said "here is a video..."

WHERE???

I'm lost.
C4 McKendrick said…
AWESOME! Ya'll have injected some fresh new BICKMORE blood into our awesome family. Welcome Will! Congrats parents :)

-Calvin
Amelia said…
Hoooray! Well done Lesley, and what a tiny guy! I can't wait to see pictures.
ABick said…
what a beautiful baby!!! he already seems like he is going to be a happy happy baby!! Congrats you guys! I love you crazy trio! :D
ABick said…
oh and lesley-i'm so glad that everything went sublimely!
Amelia said…
Sorry to comment twice, but that is soooo sweet. He looks a little hungry!! Miriam and Evie are so excited to have another cousin!
YEA!!!!!!! Welcome to the world little Follensbee! I'm going to call him Follensbee and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't wait to meet him!
Andrea said…
Congrats, you guys! What a sweet little guy.
Colin Lewis said…
Congrats from us!! From someone who recently had a son of our own, you are going to love it! Garrett can't wait to meet him. You two will be great parents.

Congratulations!
Isaac said…
Thanks guys! It's a bit traumatizing having your baby in the NICU but we're hanging in there. Keep praying for Will! He is the sweetest thing and I can't wait for everyone to meet him.
Trish said…
WOW! I am so excited for you three to be a new tiny family! I am glad that things are going well. You are one strong woman! We will keep praying for you and little William! We can't wait to meet him.
Lisa B. said…
sweet sweet boy. what a darling! lucky everyone--will, to have you two as parents, and you two, to have the adorable will. love you all.
The Smith crew said…
Yeah for your family! Will is so precious! He was totally mellow with all that excitement going on. I can't wait till him and Christian meet! Love you guys! Kemp says he is cute and thinks his hair is going to be curly like his Dad's!
Lana Schow said…
Twin oh twin! Congratulations on the cutest baby boy! I can't wait to hold him and see you guys! Way to go Les! I love you both!!!
gilian said…
Well done, Isley. What a beautiful baby boy. He looks so intelligent. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a quick resolution to his sugar issues.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

Happy Birthday!