Voting Time is Here!


We know it's not November yet, but now you can have a little practice before the big day. Tell us who should be the president on our son's first birthday. If you hate all the candidates, hopefully you can find confidence in Isaac to lead the nation.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
I had to stop and think, but decided that since Isaac hasn't yet been the mayor of a small town nor the governor--for 2 whole years!--of one of the least populous states in the nation, he may need a little more experience under his belt. Isaac in 2016!
ABick said…
go obama go obama!!!
and mass is pretty obamified. :D
jessandbryce said…
I honestly don't like either of the candidates. I also have researched the candidates on my own and they both have me a little worried about the future of our country. But since Obama seems to be the popular vote here I will mention 2 things that bother me. 1)He will take us closer to communism than anyone else ever has. 2)His initial response to the Russia/Georgia situation clearly demonstrated not only his lack of experience but a lack of basic understanding of our foreign situation... I dunno... I really might vote for issac.
Sophia said…
Burn in hell Sarah Palin. Obama or bust!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!