Checklist

Here is what we still need to do before the babe arrives:

1. Find a pediatrician
2. Pack my hospital bags
3. Find a diaper bag
4. Buy some nursing items
5. Buy a camcorder/camera
6. Install the carseat
7. Freeze some dinners
8. Fill out my students' report cards
9. Sleep a lot
10. Create a playlist of lullabies

Comments

Garrett Gang said…
You better hurry up! Josh & Monica had their baby yesterday!! They were 2 weeks early, & still have their list of things to do!

It's a girl, Maylee June B. 5'12 & just perfect, as your little guy will be!!
Amelia said…
So exciting, you'll have time to do it! Just do one thing at a time!
Lindseylou said…
Hey Leslie! Better get your gear together, it's coming. Best wishes, hope all goes well. You look darling!! BTW, cute blog.
Lisa B. said…
you can do it. no need to panic, and you're doing great!
ABick said…
i'm thrilled for you!! if there is anything i could possibly do for you to help, PLEASE let me know!
Devin and Becky said…
k I didn't even know you had a blog I am sooo happy you wrote me. Oh and you are having a baby how fun and exciting for you. you look great, baby and all. you always did. anyways I miss you keep in touch!! love ya
DiaNe said…
Isaac, on a non-baby note, how is teaching? I've been meaning to ask you.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!