Basketball anyone?


Isaac says I'm hiding an NBA standard basketball in my shirt.  When we took this picture I said "You're right!" 3 more weeks to go!  I am getting super excited and much less nervous.  This pregnancy has not been miserable and I keep wondering if I'll reach the unbearable stage in the last month, but so far so good and as weird as it sounds I love being pregnant!

Comments

Garrett Gang said…
I love being pregnant, too! Too bad Reid doesn't!!!
ABick said…
i love that this pregnancy has treated you so well!! looks like my new nephew will be such a treat!! even if he was freakin me out on saturday!! :D
Anonymous said…
LESLEY!!!! 14 days??? for real?!

i'm soooooo excited to have another lil cousin! EEEEeeee!
you are so dang cute!
love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!