Showered with gifts



My sister in law Sophia threw me an unforgettable shower on Friday! Reality really set in for me when I was opening the gifts. I couldn't believe all that stuff was for MY baby! CRAZY!! I just can't wait to see him snug as a bug in all of his cute outfits. The food was INCREDIBLE. I've never seen so many clever apple treats in my life. I love apples so my mother-in-law made some scrumptious apple grilled cheese sandwiches, apple turnovers, cookies, and salads. The homemade limeade with a bit of lavender was the perfect beverage. Thanks everyone for coming and giving us prizes for our son.

Comments

DiaNe said…
it was such a fun shower! More than good food and friends, it was wonderful to see you so excited (and trembling) about your baby-to-be. We all have no doubt that you will be a magnificent mother. Hooray!
Garrett Gang said…
BooHoo I couldn't be there. You look so limber leaning over all pregnant on that chair!!
ABick said…
i hate that i couldn't be there but trust me when i say i'm truly the best aunt! and my gift is on the way! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!