The Music Teacher

Last week I had the great honor of helping Isaac set up his classrooms. He will make such a fine teacher. He meets his students Sept. 2nd. Good luck babe!


Here is the entrance to the music classroom for 7th and 8th graders.


The wall by the door.


Mr. Bickmore's working area. We're thinking a personal wall will look nice with posters of his favorite musicians behind the desk.


This is the corner of the music classroom for his 7th and 8th graders.



Here he is showcasing the stage and teaching area. Since his school is K-8 grades, the younger students will meet on the stage.



Here is the bulletin board that the younger students will see when they enter the stage.

Comments

Isaac will be awesome - he was always so great with the primary kids. And by the way, nice prego couple picture...
Lisa B. said…
So exciting! !!!!!!
Amelia said…
That is way cool. You are going to be a great teacher.
ABick said…
that is awesome!! I'm so excited for you bro-ha! You are gonna be fantastic and your students will LOVE you! its in your blood man!
ABick said…
and agreed-hilarious prego couple pic!
DiaNe said…
Exciting and all, but why did I have to start teaching on August 18th when you get to enjoy so much more of the summer??? Not that teaching isn't enjoying...

You are going to have such a blast! Keep me posted.
Garrett Gang said…
HOW FUN!! I wish he could be MY kids' teacher!!
Anonymous said…
he's gonna be such a radd teacher!!
Lovell Family said…
This is Lisa Kandell, now Lovell, I served in Toronto with Elder Bickmore. I still have songs in my head that you and your companions or other Spanish missionaries would sing at conferences..."I hope they call me on a mission" is one of them. That's awesome that you'll be a music teacher...good luck.
C4 McKendrick said…
Dude, are there still openings in your music class. I like totaly want to take it. Did you say your name is Mr. Nibley? Rock on! (& keep us posted!) we started on the 2nd toooooo
-Calvin

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!