Happy 5th!

August 2nd was our 5th anniversary. Happy 5th anniversary to us! I love Isaac so much. He is the bestestest husband in the universe and will make one heck of a dad. He is so selfless and will do anything for me. When I first met Isaac, it didn't take long for me to realize he was the man for me. I'm so grateful I have him for eternity.

We were talking about how much we've enjoyed the past 5 years together and are so excited to begin a new chapter in our lives when the baby comes in October. I look forward to the near future when I'll have my TWO favorite boys.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
What a beautiful picture of the two of you! Happy anniversary again and we can't wait for the expansion of your little family.

xo!
April said…
How the heck are you? i miss you so much. You look so good I hope things go great for you!!! Please keep in touch!
Garrett Gang said…
SUCH CUTENESS!!!! Happy 5th!!
The Smith crew said…
Happy 5th! You guys really have had a very full and adventurous 5 years! Congrats!
jessandbryce said…
Ah! Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting, you two are such a good example to us, thank you!
Amelia said…
Happy 5th! So exciting! We celebrate 7 next month!
ABick said…
you guys are adorable and I love having you in the family lesley! it has always seemed to me like you belonged in our family and i can't wait to have a beautiful new nephew!
Aaawww. Lesley, you look beautiful in that picture!
Abby said…
Hey Leslie, this is abby (arnold) james, i just found your blog and I am so excited that you are adding to your family, you guys are the cutest!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!