And the name is...

We want you guys to vote on a name for our baby! Look on the right hand side and you will see the poll. PLEASE VOTE! We're dying to know which name everyone loves. If you hate all of them, choose the one you hate the least. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comments

April said…
I think they are all cute but I will vote
Mel said…
How about Levi Mel Bickmore!
ABick said…
whatever name picked will be perfect so don't worry, but i will vote!
How about Asher Isaac? I don't know why, I just think it's be good. How fun for you guys - I can't wait!
DiaNe said…
Is Follensbee a family name? Where does it come from?
Leah said…
Hi Lesley! I found you off Laura's bolg, it's good to see you're doing good, Congrats on the baby boy that's on the way!
Leah said…
Adams canyon is just east of the water tower that says Surf N Swim on 89.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!