We are having a boy in October!! I am 25 weeks tomorrow. This is me at 22 weeks. I've been taking pics every four weeks of my growing belly. If anyone knows how I put the pics I have into a collage to post, let me know.
You look so cute! You are past half way now and hopefully the next 15 weeks won't drag! Garrett is patiently waiting for his buddie "Will" to play with! We are so excited for you two to be parents!!!
For a collage, you download Picasa, which allows you to drag and drop photos (I believe) into a collage. Picasa is free and is pretty fun to use for managing your photos.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for showing that picture! Will is really growing--how exciting for us to enjoy 3 more babies by the end of the year. He will be so welcomed by a great posterity and great friendships--what choice blessings! You look adorable--and so HAPPY!
you are a totally cute prego lady!!! how exciting!! I can't wait to meet my beautiful nephew Will in October!!! :D oh and i'm so stoked you have a blog!
Hi family! It's been a while since I've done the Bickmore Buzz!! Here's the recap of the last five months!! JUNE: The Leasure's came to visit! It was so much fun! We took some weekend trips to St. Louis and Springfield. We saw the arch in St. Louis and visited the City Museum. In Springfield we did a driving tour of the caverns. Back in Warrensburg we did lots of e-bike rides, lightning bug catching, Minecraft crafting, talent show performing, and runs to Sonic. Sophie came house hunting with us in Kansas City and we found the perfect home. It's just five miles from work! When it was time for the Leasure's to return to Utah we all cried our eyes out. Springfield Caverns I took a weekend trip to Utah to see my family. It's a rare occasion that all of the siblings are together since Caroline lives in Guatemala. I also got to meet little Remmi for the first time and finally got to see Wyatt after two years. They're my grand niece and nephew. I sure wish I...
Lesley checked into the hospital and she was already dilated to a 5. William Steven Bickmore was born at 1:55 at 5'5"and 19" long. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Lesley is a champ she only got the "test dose" of the epidural and she was already at a 9. He has a low blood sugar problem so they have him in the NICU now and they are going to bring his blood sugar up. He is healthy and strong but he is a tiny little super guy. We love him and here is a video of his very first test. I tell ya they are starting to test kids younger and younger.
Dear Lesley, I wish I could accurately describe how in-awe-of you I am. Watching you give birth to Van was an amazing experience for me. In Spanish when a woman gives birth they say she gives light or que ella “da luz”. I think that is a more accurate way to describe what went on and a more beautiful way to describe you and your relationship to my life and to those around you. Luminous Lesley You have given light to my two boys September 30, 2008 and September 17, 2010 You have given light to my life August 2, 2003 and every day afterward You have made the world a more Luminous place, For every person who has Seen your smile Heard you laugh or Held your hand these twenty-nine years. October 3, 1981 Thank you for your love and light. Love, Isaac Please leave a comment and let Lesley know how she has brought light to your life. She loves comments.
Comments
For a collage, you download Picasa, which allows you to drag and drop photos (I believe) into a collage. Picasa is free and is pretty fun to use for managing your photos.
You are an adorable pregnant lady. Can't wait to meet "Will" (Really, only Will? Not Asher? Not Nebechanezzar?)
Okay, so he has a name?!?! We missed that one! I love it, though!