Happy 40th Birthday Isaac!

Isaac turned the big 4-0 on Monday! It was also his first day back to school, but it was a rockin day nonetheless! Thank you to everyone that sent a video birthday message! He loved it so much. It ended up being 45 minutes long. Wouldn't you love sitting for 45 minutes and hearing all the reasons people love you? 

I snapped a pic of us watching it together.

For his birthday dinner, he wanted a breakfast burrito from Tacqueria Habana. We called it the burrito baby because it was HUGE.

Birthday cheesecake--his fav! Isaac, we are so happy to celebrate your existence! You're so much fun and keep us laughing, you're helpful with the household tasks and a very involved dad. You love ME and ensure the boys show their respect and appreciation for me.  I love our conversations and spending time with you. I can't wait to spend your next 40 years together!

"And when we both get older
With walking canes and hair of gray
Have no fear, even though it's hard to hear
I will stand real close and say...

Thank you for being a friend "

These two didn't even plan their matching outfits--shirts from Aunt Sophie and UCM pants. 



Overheard at our house:
Van mumbles all the time! I'm constantly telling him, "Stop mumbling! Speak slowly and clearly!" which is hilarious because my dad said the same thing to me all the time when I was little. One time Van retaliated with "I don't know why you can't understand me. I can understand myself perfectly."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old