Thanksgiving with Aunt Abbey and Uncle Michael

We began our stay with a swamp tour on Pearl River. These pictures do not do the actual views justice. There is some serious charm to the swamp. I loved the different plants and the peace that was there. Of course doing it with Abbey made it 100 times better!



























Thanksgiving Day 2018
Michael's parents and grandparents joined us! It was a lovely time. Michael deep fried the turkey. It was a true Southern Thanksgiving meal!

Van grabbed a HUGE turkey leg and I immediately thought "What a waste Van! There's no way he'll eat all of that." Oh boy, he DEVOURED it. We were cracking up. This boy is a deprived carnivore so when he gets to eat meat he goes crazy. 



We had fun baking together. I made homemade rolls, pumpkin pie, and sweet potatoes. Isaac made a berry pie. 





YUMMMMMMMM!


We had such a good time! Michael fixed us Gumbo the first night we arrived. On the night of Thanksgiving, the four of us had an Aggravation tournament and played 17 games in a row. We were up until 1:00 am. Ultimately, Michael and I beat the Bickmore siblings 11 games to 6. It was hilarious and definitely the highlight of my trip. Abbey and Michael are the best hosts! I love that Link and Lola too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old