Christmas

We spent 2 weeks in Utah for the holidays and really had a fabulous time. It didn't seem like months since we had seen everyone. Although it was crazy busy, I'm glad we could be with loved ones at this time of year. Here's a quick recap in pictures:

The first day I got a haircut! I cut off 10 inches. I was very anxious to let it go and get a new look.
Christmas Eve--new pjs and books! 

Garrett Family Christmas Eve party at Lana's house--cookies, board games, and conversations


Christmas morning- bikes, jack skellington, and Jake stuff
Sistas! Caroline drove with us from Tempe and we had a wonderful time. I was so happy to see Kelly and Lana again. One of my favorite moments from the trip was getting to attend Lana's water aerobic class. She is such a good instructor. One of the ladies who attends the class told me how much she loves Lana and what a good person she is--humble and so kind. I laughed when she commented "I'm sure you're the same way!" No way! I hope to be one day! 

 
My mom left for Israel on the 28th. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Funny faces!
Cute pair!
Cousins--so close, yet so far


Natural history museum--dinosaurs!

Baby Gwenners! Walking and looking cute all the time! 
Reunion with friends-- we miss our date night exchange with the Lewis fam. Plus I miss Trish and Natalie like crazy. 
Cute Nellie talking up a storm now. My favorite is "ya-a"

Sleepover with Deacon- I will never forget the time he told me and showed me that he can fart with his legs. Sooo funny!

Trying out the camera on my NEW phone

Abbey! Where is Michael? Her bf is such a good guy--respectful and kind hearted. No wonder he likes Abbey!
The hostess with the mostest! I miss Sophie's parties. It was fun to hang out again.
Boys and Bruiser.

Bidding farewell in Orem. We miss our parents.
This little guy was tuckered out. Slept 3 hours straight to St George.

The desert is amazing at dusk. It's so calm and beautiful. I'm grateful to live in Arizona and I didn't realize how much I missed it until we drove from Kingman to Wickenburg. The rocks and cacti seemed dull and boring at first but driving home this time around, I couldn't get enough of its unique beauty. Home sweet home!

Plus, how could you not be excited to return to weather that allows you to spend time outside on your bike in the evening in January? 

































Comments

Lisa B. said…
Wow, that was a lot of fun and happenings packed into two weeks, wasn't it? So much fun! Everytime I go downstairs I remember more of the fun times. Miss you guys. Glad you're where it's warm, though.
Amelia said…
Love seeing all those pictures. Wish we could have been there!
ABick said…
what a great recap on the great break! i miss you guys! love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old