Will's Drawings

Drawing and anything on a screen are William's two favorite things. Isaac and I love what he comes up with when he has a pen in hand. Here are some of his latest designs:
This one is a reproducible that Will colored into a "Vampire Missionary".
When we were driving to Tempe, Will was begging to play the iPad so Isaac told him he had to write his name ten times. Number 4 is his name as mountains. Number 9 is "really small" and number 10 is "so huge!"
Will and I designed mazes for each other. The maze he drew for me was on the iPad. See the button on the bottom? 


Cat in the hat

C3P0 and R2D2
A robot 
Mormons will understand this.

William and I just had this conversation:
W: I have a smart brain.
M: Yes you do! Brilliant!
W: Ya I have a smart brain because I have a good idea.
M: What's your idea?
W: I'm going to make my room into an art exhibit. 
M: Cool!
W: Ya I'm going to make my Legos into Wreck It Ralph.

I think we should make an art exhibit. That would be fun.




Comments

Sophia said…
Will is seriously so talented! Reminds me so much of Isaac when he was younger. Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old