Garrett Family Christmas Party
This year I got to plan the Garrett Family Christmas party. We held it at the Heritage Care Center in the event room. We like having it there because it is where my dad stayed during the last few weeks of his life. Plus, it's spacious so the family has plenty of room to eat and visit. The theme was "Love One Another" and each family member did a service project in lieu of a gift exchange. At the party, each sibling shared what they did for their service. Afterward, some of the grand kids shared a talent or two on the stage and then we cleaned up and went to the movie "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol." Good times! It was wonderful to see my sister Caroline and my brother Reid. I wish I could see them more often!
We are such party animals! Actually, I took these while my mom was reading the piece "Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus."
Comments