Feb. 4th, 2010



Feb. 4th is a special day for us. It was one year ago today that we said goodbye to my Dad. It's been a good week minus the few days earlier in the week that we were all sick. I read the account in my journal about my Dad's passing, watched some videos of him, and listened to his Memorial service. On Wednesday I saw the movie about Joseph Smith with the youth and remembered watching it with my parents for my Dad's birthday two years ago. It's been weird not having him here for some exciting things in 2010 like Van's birth, but overall 2010 was an awesome year for my little family unit. I'm happy my Dad is in a better place and look forward to the day when I can give him a hug and see his big bright smile. Thank you Dad for your life and legacy! You were and are the best Dad a girl could ever ask for. I love you and miss you!

Comments

Sophia said…
this made me cry! So sweet.
Lisa B. said…
I too have tears in my eyes. I love these pics of your dad--really, they capture that big, warm feeling he carried around with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old