4 months old

Van had his 4 month checkup last week. He is a whoppin 17 pounds (87th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (93rd percentile). He screamed his head off when he got his shots. I think it was a combination of the poke and that he was coming down with a cold and had a slight fever. Since then he has been sick with a congested cough and runny nose. It is so sad. He has this squeaky cry and it just breaks my heart. I hate it when my kids are sick. Hate it. Will had it first and I was trying so hard to keep him far away from Van (an impossible task). I woke up on Saturday morning feeling like s-word and since then have come down with a cold myself. Argh. I was hoping we could finally get out of the house this week and do some fun things. Oh well. Here are some cute healthy pictures to enjoy.
Van loves to have stuffed animals close by.
Bath time buddies
Every time I got Van to smile he would stop when the camera appeared. Ha ha!

Will wanting to get in on the photo taking action

Will is so sweet with Van. When Van was coughing the other day, he said "It's okay Van. I love you," and gave him a hug. :)
Apparently he likes to bite Van too.
When Van is ready for a nap or bed all he needs is this seahorse and his binky.
Strong boy!

Will reading Van a bedtime story.
Van has always loved being held up on my shoulder like this. Here he is when I was eating dinner. I heard him snoring and when I saw where his hand was I asked Isaac to snap a picture.

Comments

Amelia said…
I love love love seeing all these pictures, but I am so sorry everyone has been sick.
Trish said…
Ohhhh Lesley! I am sorry that are your hard work keeping the brothers apart ended with you and Van being sick! Can I bring you dinner or just a treat to cheer you up!? LOVE, love, love all the adorable pics of Van and Will. What a cute couple of kiddos you have! You're so blessed to be their momma! Love you!
Lisa B. said…
That baby is SO CUTE I can't stand it. And I am so sorry that you are all sick. It is going the rounds--Walker had it, then I got it, then John got it and I believe I have another little hit of it. Boo to colds. I love you all.
ABick said…
so cute!! love that baby and that toddler! LOVE! feel better though sister dear!
Sophia said…
I love baby Van so much! And Deacon loves him to and whenever he talks about babies he calls them Van.
Sophia said…
ps. you should submit the picture of Will and Van on their bellies smiling at each other for a picture of true forever families! Awwwwwwwesoooooooome!
Sophia said…
*submit it to the Ensign, I left out the punch line!
Caroline said…
Van is sure turning out to be a Garrett. He totally looks like you, Lesley
The Smith crew said…
Christian loved looking at these pics, in fact he is crying right now because he can't see Will & Van anymore! Darling pictures and it was great to see you guys on Friday! Van looks so handsome in that dark red hoodie. Will always looks like he is in heaven with his baby bro!
Lindsay said…
Bummer, I hope you all get feeling better soon. Van is getting so big, I love his chubby cheeks. Also Will has such great hair!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore