Master Bickmore!

I've been meaning to post these pictures and now that I'm blogging again, here they are! Isaac, after 7 grueling years, now has a Bachelors degree AND Masters degree!!! He has really worked his butt off ( amazingly he still has a butt) and I'm so happy to have school behind us. Then again, a PhD may become a pursuit.
William and I attended the graduation. I sat on the end of the row in case I had to change a diaper or whatever and it happened to be on the aisle where the graduates lined up! So when Isaac marched past I handed William over and he got to graduate with daddy.


The audience did this collective "Ahhh" when Isaac received his diploma.

Yea Daddy! We love you and are so very proud!!

Comments

DiaNe said…
SO proud! I need to sit down with both of you and ask how you did it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old