Cabin Fun with cousins

This year we had all the cousins together at the Orme cabin in Island Park. Will really enjoyed getting to know his adorable cousins from Scotland, Miriam and Evie. I love their Scottish accents and imagination. They are both extremely clever and delightful. We're looking forward to more fun these next few weeks!
Don't you think Miriam and William could pass as brother and sister? Miriam trying to get Will in the sprinklers naked said "Let's just give him a go" and began to help him strip down to his diaper. I also love when she coaxes Will with "William do you want a sweetie?" (Sweeties are candy in America)

Sweetie pie Evie who told me the other day when I asked for a hug "My hands are full at the moment, but when I put down my things I will give you a hug ok?"
Auntie Amelia!! Will is starting to warm up to her. He loves that she knows the Thomas song!
At Big Springs. Can you tell Baby #2 has only 10 weeks to go???? I know I certainly look and feel it!

Comments

Trish said…
WELL, you CERTAINLY LOOK fabulous!!! So fun to see cousins together playing! Glad you had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old