Blogging Hiatus

Sorry about the absence of bloggin schploggin the past couple of weeks. We moved into a home and have not hooked up the intertubes yet. Once we get it up and rolling, we'll post some cute pics of Will and the house. Until then, here's what's been happening:
  • We moved. LOVE our new place! Will loves all the space and having a yard.
  • Isaac graduated a week ago with his Masters. Yeehaw! Will got to go up with him to receive the diploma. The audience let out plenty of "aaahs"
  • Mother's Day was excellent. My new ward gave me a candy bar, tomato plant, and a ceramic mug decorated with Will's scribbles and a cake mix inside. No flowers. Genius. Will said "Love you" for the first time. It sounded like "Luh loo."
  • My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, but thankfully it was caught early on. Her tumor was removed Wednesday and there is no trace of cancer in her lymph nodes which means no cemotherapy, just one week of radiation. YES! I'm at her house as I'm posting this and she's up and moving around like a champ.
  • William is getting a baby BROTHER in September. I'm sooooo excited! I can't wait to buy them matching outfits. Will has been saying a lot lately "Baby tummy." and "Bruher."
  • But my favorite is when he hands me something and says "Hee ya go mom. Tank you!"

Comments

Lisa B. said…
That last thing canNOT be true. Because it is tooo cute.
Sophia said…
I love me some baby Will. So does Deacon, remember he said you and Will are his best friends!
ABick said…
that is so cute!!! I love your new house and I love how for some reason whenever Will sees me he always says "dea-un?" looking for deacon. weird, but cute! I am way excited for another nephew! yay!
Mike and Shayla said…
Thanks for the update! I'm excited to see pictures of the new house. And two little boys, how fun! They will be so cute in their matching clothes.
DiaNe said…
hooray! I can't wait to see your new place! Also, I don't see that little Will nearly enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old