I love 2010!

I knew 2010 would be a great year. Here is what I am excited about happening:
  • a trip to Louisiana in two weeks to visit my in-laws
  • a trip to Minnesota with my mom to visit family I haven't seen in the past 15 years
  • House hunting!!!
  • Isaac earning a masters degree which means a pay raise
  • The Scottish family coming to visit
  • Another addition to the family in the fall to snuggle and love
  • Will's 2nd birthday
  • My 29th birthday (I've loved my twenties!)
I love you 2010! May everyone's dreams come true this year.

Comments

Trish said…
It is going to be a good year....isn't it! You sure have a great list! I need to write down a list too!
Lisa B. said…
2010 sounds great. I am especially looking forward to May 2010, when summer starts around here.

Louisiana and Minnesota--fun! it sounds like you're going to be a world traveler.
Anonymous said…
i wonder if you'll love your 30s as much as I'm loving the 30s. I keep saying "I want to stay this age forever", like "34 and holding" ha ha . i think i might start lying about my age, as i get older. like dad, remember he always said he was 10 years younger than his actual age. ha ha ---CAROLINE
jenicaheslop said…
Hey Leslie, I came across your blog and noticed your Dad's passing. I'm so sorry. Your Dad was a great guy, always teasing us girls whenever we were over. He always had a smile on his face. You were blessed, he was a great man.

jenica
jenicaheslopfamily.blogspot.com
Sophia said…
yay for 2010! Lets hope Deacon learns how to share with Will this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old