First Halloween Party
Saturday night we threw a Halloween party for our neighbors. We have great neighbors and don't get together with them often so we organized a progressive Halloween party. We started at our house and played Halloween Bingo and ate some spooky treats. We then went to each neighbor's apartment and did an activity. They included oreo spider cookies, bone necklaces, tootsie pop ghosts, and painting pumpkins. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It's the holiday that either lots of people love or they absolutely hate it but I fall into the "love it" category. I think it's fun to get creative and dress up. I think I even went trick or treating until I was in high school. Isaac falls into the "absolutely hate it" category but he's always a good sport to dress up with me. This year we are Morticia and Gomez Addams with our son Pubert.
Comments