First Word!

In August Isaac and I saw the movie "Up." After the movie I thought it would be fun to teach William the word "up." I would point to the ceiling and say "up!" He would repeat and say "uh". Well this past week Will finally learned how to add the "p" sound with it and say the whole word! It's soooooo cute! See for yourself...




Comments

Lisa B. said…
pretty durn cute. I also liked him picking up and eating phantom treats from the carpet.
Megann said…
Super cute, he says it really good. I keep trying to get Marley to say up when she wants me to pick her up. I am not a fan of grunting.
Amelia said…
"Mom, I'm too busy to stay up again, I gotta eat this carpet."
Cute guy!
Barbara said…
Oh, so precious! I love that first word, "UP"--so original! I swear he also said DOWN--twice! Wonderful that he may know opposites---SO SMART! Thanks for sharing!!
ABick said…
that is awesome! so cute! what a smart boy! up!
So dang cute! I wish we lived closer so our babies could play.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old