Family Fitness Day

My sister Lana organized the Family Fitness Day to raise funds for the Weber County Prevention Services where she works. For her job, she educates the community on living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. To kick off the Family Fitness Day, she organized a 5k run/one mile walk. The one mile walk was stroller friendly so Will and I walked the mile on the Ogden Parkway. It was beautiful and Will loved watching the river and the trees blowing. My mom got second place in the mile walk and I got sixth (but first place with a stroller! Ha!) My friend Trish signed up for the 5k run and did amazing. Afterwards, there was a raffle, treats, and booths. The Ogden Fire Dept was there to show off the fire engine. Will got to "wear" the fire fighter's helmet. Lana did a tremendous job and everything went soooo smoothly. I can't wait for next year!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lisa B. said…
wait . . . I thought I posted a comment! In which I said--what a fun idea, and how great to do it as a family. Was I on drugs? Gosh I hope not.
Isaac said…
No you weren't on drugs. I had to fix the collage picture. I heard it wasn't showing up. Sorry!
Amelia said…
Love this! Also: Will not liking the fire helmet is hilarious.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old