Close up

 
Here are some close up shots of Will. Can't wait to read which one's your fave. 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Betsey said…
Oh my goodness how can I even choose just one!! I love his AMAZING eyes...I love the one with the food all over his face...the one with his Daddy...the one with you...seriously they are ALL SO cute!!!
Lisa B. said…
Too hard to pick a favorite one! I love the one with Isaac and with Lesley and it must be his Grandma G., plus the one with food all over his face . . . and that cute one with the stripey shirt where he's on his tummy. He's pretty much cute all the way around. What a doll!
ABick said…
pick a favorite?? not fair!! but if i have to...
the top left and the 3rd one down on the left are my favorites!!
Amelia said…
I can't choose. Seriously. I tried. But this is impossible.
Anonymous said…
i looooooooove the one with his cuutie little smile! oh my gosh i can never get over how cute he is! i love his lil face!
DiaNe said…
top left. We need to plan a day I can come over and play with Will!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old