
Here are more fun pictures. Yahoo! Will is getting cuter by the second. Who thought that was even possible? In the top picture we have Cameron and William on New Year's Eve. Cameron is our friends, Rob and Kim's, son. He was born 3 weeks before Will. He is too cute and we hope they'll stay best buds!

Soooo big! Thanks to my friend Lindsey's advice, Will now does tummy time on the boppy pillow. Look how strong he's getting!

Who needs television when you have a front loader washer?

Funny William actually loves it when I suction his nose! Isaac says he's like his dad in that he loves to have things up his nose. ha ha!
One of the best things about being a mom lately is that Will thinks I am the funnest person around. I never knew I was so entertaining. Some of my close friends and family know that I do love to dance and occasionally sing (all in fun, never for a serious performance...too scary). Well since I am alone with my baby during the day and I know there are no spectators, most of the day is spent singing and dancing. The cutest thing is that Will loves to sing and dance too! Here is a teeny sample of his singing. I'm singing too so just ignore that.
Comments
I still spend a lot of my time singing and dancing around with the kids. Lots of fun. ;o)