Crimson 4 and Will
Remember the post about the Crimson 4? Well because they are so awesome and because the U of U Singers couldn't do it, but mostly because they are so awesome, the Crimson 4 sang for the Legislature's opening session yesterday. They performed four numbers: The National Anthem, The Battle Hymn of the Republic, Prayer of the Children, and Utah Man. There's a tiny clip of them on KSL.com and this morning while eating my breakfast I heard them on KUER singing Utah Man! The entire recording of all four numbers can be heard on the utah.gov website.
BTW-I am so glad to be a homemaker and not a lawmaker! The story on KUER discussed the budget crisis our legislature is facing. They're asking the public for innovative ideas. Send your suggestions to utahmatters@utah.gov on ways to balance the budget for 2010.
And for those who read this blog to enjoy little Will, here is a funny clip I took yesterday. I am so blessed to have such a happy, loving baby boy. I was telling Isaac how easy he is to take care of. I rarely feel stressed because he only fusses when he's tired or really hungry. Grandpa Orme told us that "the first baby is always the best so you'll want to have more." Amen!
BTW-I am so glad to be a homemaker and not a lawmaker! The story on KUER discussed the budget crisis our legislature is facing. They're asking the public for innovative ideas. Send your suggestions to utahmatters@utah.gov on ways to balance the budget for 2010.
And for those who read this blog to enjoy little Will, here is a funny clip I took yesterday. I am so blessed to have such a happy, loving baby boy. I was telling Isaac how easy he is to take care of. I rarely feel stressed because he only fusses when he's tired or really hungry. Grandpa Orme told us that "the first baby is always the best so you'll want to have more." Amen!
Comments
As for tiny Will, oh my gosh! so so adorable how he just wants to talk to us all. Just wait till he finds his words.