Longest Post Ever

Hooray! We are back in the blog business. Here are some highlights from the past few weeks.

Grandma gets the most frequent visits award! Will adores her and always smells so sweet like she does after her visits. We love you Grandma!


Go Tigers!
William had a package waiting for him when he arrived at home. It was these awesome outfits from his Grandparents at LSU. I was so excited when he fit into them!
















Will is trying so hard to laugh. He gets this giant smile, his face turns red and then he lets out a gurgle. So cute!

Isaac is the cutest dad! Will loves to put his head on shoulders and especially loves it when Dad holds him that way. Check out the video of Will hearing Dad's made up tunes.























Will has his 2 month checkup tomorrow. I'm sure he weighs over 11 pounds. Way to go bud!























William loves taking daily afternoon walks in the park (I can't believe I haven't needed to wear a winter coat yet!) His face may say differently, but he especially loves it when Trish and Garrett come. I love being a stay at home mom and having the freedom to spend all the time I want with my boy! My favorite time of the day is when we take a morning nap together in my bed. He's so warm and snuggly right now. I better take advantage of this age and enjoy it while it lasts.


Comments

Laura said…
What a cute boy! Dan's gonna be jealous of that awesome LSU outfit. It pays to live in Lousianna, you can't get much on the internet compared to the selection there.
ABick said…
i'm not gonna lie, i cried a little...those pictures are so freakin cute!!! especially the new header...haha :D i can't wait to meet him! and i definitely agree with you about taking advantage of this age.
Lisa B. said…
Sweet sweet sweet baby boy. So glad you're online!
DiaNe said…
ooooh I love the song! Isaac, for what it's worth, I was dancing and kicking my feet when I listened to it.

I'll see you cool cats Friday!
Amelia said…
Fun fun fun. I love to see my cute little nephew.
Anonymous said…
CUTE header! SWEET video! Darling parents and baby boy! I love you all so much! Trish and Lesley--from roomates to teachers to MOMS--way to go!
That video is too cute - I love it!
The Smith crew said…
The pics of Will in his diaper really show the poundage that kid has put on. Way to go Will, keep chugging away! I also love your new header!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old