Solution

I've figured out a way to combat the heartburn.
1. Eat extremely bland foods--thankfully apples don't upset my stomach!
2. Eat small portions throughout the day instead of three big meals.
3. If I do feel heartburn coming on, I pop in three TUMS, two Tylenol and jump in the shower.
4. I stand in the shower until the hot water runs out and by then the medicine has kicked in.
5. Go back to bed with three pillows so I sleep propped up.
6. Result: a good night's sleep.

All around I am still doing well and I could not have asked for a better overall experience with this pregnancy. I wonder when he'll decide to come? How about a vote!

Comments

Andrea said…
I saw the link to your blog on Trish and Collin's...I hope that it's okay that I lurked onto yours. You make a very cute pregnant woman, by the way.
Amelia said…
Good strategy... so soon for this baby!!!
I'm excited for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

4 months old