Here is my attempt at Picasa. I didn't understand how to make the collage. It only said I could do an album. Maybe it's different on Macs. Sorry! Hopefully you can click on the photo and view my growing belly.
Yea for baby Bickmore! I'm excited for you guys! Sorry I never responded to your email - life got kind of crazy. I'm happy you have a blog so we can keep in touch. We miss you guys a lot!
I did not know you were having a baby!!! Just the otehr day someone form the stake called and wanted that singer and his wife to perform for something. I had to tell them you had moved away. Even strangers miss you guys:) Good luck with the newest add on to your cute little family. Lovies, Missy
thats awesome!! thats so cool! i am repeating a previous comment: you are the cutest prego lady ever!! :D I'm SO excited to go to the cabin w/ you guys!!
Lesley, remember meeting you and Lana at Hogle hall and loving your giggle and watching you guys dance at some institute activity that I happened to bring my brother to....hmmm funny how things happen! Isaac: so many memories...how about when we WON the Seminary brother and sister game because of the "breathing on head" question?
Congrats to you both. Leslie you look radiant and Isaac I am in agreement that your baby will look much cuter than the ticker baby. So glad to see that y'all are blogging and growing your happy family. Love from Texas!
I love the photo album and I love Isaac's first blog entry. We can't wait to see this "Isley" guy when he arrives! How exciting is that? This whole blogging thing is very cool because we'll keep up on what's happening!
Lesley! You look so cute! I just found your blog from Mel's. Hope things are going great for you guys! Do you still have the same email address? I have a private blog so I'll have to get you the invite.
Isaac and Lesley- It's your cousin Karen, if you couldn't recognize me from my picture. :) I just found your blog through Abbey's. I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations. I know you guys will be great parents from watching you with Deacon at Grandma's funeral. We have one on the way as well, but your babystrology baby looks a lot less creepy than ours.
Hi family! It's been a while since I've done the Bickmore Buzz!! Here's the recap of the last five months!! JUNE: The Leasure's came to visit! It was so much fun! We took some weekend trips to St. Louis and Springfield. We saw the arch in St. Louis and visited the City Museum. In Springfield we did a driving tour of the caverns. Back in Warrensburg we did lots of e-bike rides, lightning bug catching, Minecraft crafting, talent show performing, and runs to Sonic. Sophie came house hunting with us in Kansas City and we found the perfect home. It's just five miles from work! When it was time for the Leasure's to return to Utah we all cried our eyes out. Springfield Caverns I took a weekend trip to Utah to see my family. It's a rare occasion that all of the siblings are together since Caroline lives in Guatemala. I also got to meet little Remmi for the first time and finally got to see Wyatt after two years. They're my grand niece and nephew. I sure wish I...
Lesley checked into the hospital and she was already dilated to a 5. William Steven Bickmore was born at 1:55 at 5'5"and 19" long. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Lesley is a champ she only got the "test dose" of the epidural and she was already at a 9. He has a low blood sugar problem so they have him in the NICU now and they are going to bring his blood sugar up. He is healthy and strong but he is a tiny little super guy. We love him and here is a video of his very first test. I tell ya they are starting to test kids younger and younger.
Van had his 4 month checkup last week. He is a whoppin 17 pounds (87th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (93rd percentile). He screamed his head off when he got his shots. I think it was a combination of the poke and that he was coming down with a cold and had a slight fever. Since then he has been sick with a congested cough and runny nose. It is so sad. He has this squeaky cry and it just breaks my heart. I hate it when my kids are sick. Hate it. Will had it first and I was trying so hard to keep him far away from Van (an impossible task). I woke up on Saturday morning feeling like s-word and since then have come down with a cold myself. Argh. I was hoping we could finally get out of the house this week and do some fun things. Oh well. Here are some cute healthy pictures to enjoy. Van loves to have stuffed animals close by. Bath time buddies Every time I got Van to smile he would stop when the camera appeared. Ha ha! Will wanting to get in on the photo taking action Will...
Comments
I'm SO excited to go to the cabin w/ you guys!!
Lesley, remember meeting you and Lana at Hogle hall and loving your giggle and watching you guys dance at some institute activity that I happened to bring my brother to....hmmm funny how things happen!
Isaac: so many memories...how about when we WON the Seminary brother and sister game because of the "breathing on head" question?
I found your blog through Sarah's and got excited that you have joined the blogging community. I look forward to your future posts!
Be sure to drop by my blog from time to time.
http://melsinbox.blogspot.com
Mel
It's your cousin Karen, if you couldn't recognize me from my picture. :) I just found your blog through Abbey's. I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations. I know you guys will be great parents from watching you with Deacon at Grandma's funeral. We have one on the way as well, but your babystrology baby looks a lot less creepy than ours.